Guide To My Services
Seven simple steps to secure Walkabout Pet Services as your chosen dog walker in York!
- Once I receive your enquiry I will contact you to talk through and understand your dog walking requirements.
- I will confirm that you live in an area where I provide my dog walking services.
- We then agree a convenient day and time for me to visit you and your dog at your home. This gives your pet a chance to meet me in a relaxed and familiar environment and it also gives you the opportunity to ask any additional questions you may have.
- There is a short form for you to complete for insurance purposes to provide information such as:
- If after our conversation you feel you are happy to start using me as your dog walker then we will need to discuss access arrangements and for me to collect a door key or code.
- If you want set days for your dogs walks then we can agree them in advance. If you require adhoc days then we will agree the first weeks walks and all you need to do is text me over the weekend with the following weeks requirements.
- Payment can be made by cash or bank transfer (my bank details are on my Terms and Conditions, a copy of which I leave with you for your reference).
a. Veterinary contact details in case of an emergency (please note that I am Canine First Aid Trained)
b. Your dogs character, likes and dislikes
c. Check micro-chip and vaccination records etc
You can now sit back and let me take care of your precious pet on our fun dog walks in York.
I go the extra mile when you can’t